Tuesday, June 30, 2009

By: Jenna

Vacation is over? Already? Sure we added an extra day, but it went by so fast!!! Caribe was Amazing!!! 3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, a lazy river, 3 wonderful resorts, a snack bar (including ice-cream and icees), 7 slides (2 of which I went on), 3 tennis courts, a bocce ball court (does anyone know what that is?), a tram to the beach which was so cool (the tram was bright yellow by the way), a fishing dock,and great service. We also went para sailing (i didn't do that), went on a dolphin cruise, got hair raps, tye-dyed t-shirts, and swam every day! Some stuff wasn't as cool. Like making our own beds, making our own food, the fact that the seats were NOT attached to the chairs, we accidentally broke a glass, and Micheal Jackson died. The last one's a real downer on any ones day. My best wishes to the family. That's all I have to say. Maybe my mom will let me post for her again. Good-Bye!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That looks pretty good sweetie-- but I liked making our own food. Thanks for updating maybe I'll have time over the weekend to update it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, love your update!! Maybe I'll let Brayden do the same thing when we get back from our vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great vacation...and how cool mom let you do the post for her!!!!

    ReplyDelete