Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kind of HMM 8

This HMM combines some of my favorite things, rain drops on roses, whiskers on kittens, Coke and Disney. I pulled into the parking lot of work one morning and was greeted by this truck totally parked the wrong way. And I'm thinking, "it's not my birthday, who would send me a whole truck of Cokes? God Bless them whoever they are."
But in the lower right hand corner I noticed this little emblem. No ears but still a Hidden Mickey of sorts. Anyway... it brought a smile to my face.

2 comments:

  1. I posted Luke's find from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww priceless!! hehe Guess what I FINALLY found one...and it was under my nose the whole time...I will have to get it off my camera and post it..Ill let you know when I have so you can see it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete