Monday, October 5, 2009

Back Amongst the Living

I think I am finally on the mend. This flu/cold/cough/crap really got the best of me. I am trying to catch up today after three days off work last week. I leave Thursday for my girls weekend to Disney World so I suspect these three days will be a little crazy.

My wonderful daughter baked me a "get better" cake on Thursday. She baked at her Grandma's after school, she really is becoming a baker, which is great, because I don't mind cooking, but I don't bake. We should be able to provide some great meals with our well-rounded interest.As you can tell, we dug right in to enjoy before I thought of taking a picture.

1 comment:

  1. awww that was so sweet of her...and it looks yummy!!!! Glad that you are feeling better!!! You have a fun trip coming up you sure dont wanna be sick then!!!!

    ReplyDelete