Monday, August 31, 2009

HMM 5

I've been looking for hidden Mickey's all weekend. I have taken my camera with me whenever I've been out the house, just in case I spotted one. It just wasn't happening, then yesterday afternoon I was organizing my scrapbook paraphernalia trying to get ready to actually scrap something and there it was a page full of circles, two pages actually and there was one right in the middle of the paper. Can you spot it?





Now that I'm looking at the picture there is probably more than one....

Have a Magical Hidden Mickey Moment!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, we really are birds of a feather, or in this case Mice!

    I spot hidden Mickey's all the time and so do the kids :)

    Stephanie even has one in her pool!

    Good luck scrappin, I haven't seen my scrap book room in months.

    Hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete