Friday, March 27, 2009

One day at a Time.


This is it. (This is it.)This is life,
the one you get so go and have a ball.
This is it. (This is it.)
Straight ahead and rest assured you can't be sure at all.

So while you're here enjoy the view.
Keep on doing what you do
So hold on tight we’ll muddle through
One day at a time, (One day at a time.)

So up on your feet. (Up on your feet)
Somewhere there's music playing.
Don't you worry none we'll just take it like it comes.
One day at a time, (One day at a time.)


This was one of my favorite shows. I never missed it. I watched until the bitter end. It was on reruns on one of the local channels when Jenna was born and she loved the theme song music. The fact that I loved this show is not why I mention it today. I mention it because....did you see Valerie Bertinelli's picture on the cover of People?? I'm trying to use her as motivation to get back on the "eat right and exercise" wagon. Not that you'll ever see me in a bikini ---but if I could get my jeans on without stretching them far and wide and laying on the bed to zip them I would feel better about the whole thing.

So if you see me around and I'm muttering..."I love vegetables, I love fruit, I love sit ups, I don't need a coke, I don't need a coke, I don't need a coke." Just point me in the direction to the closest track and set me running.

Maybe I'll start today Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee! I watched that show. I feel the same way about loosing a few!! It is a never ending battle.

    Have a question, Stephanie does not know the answer.

    You and Kristie both have words with the line thru it, How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed! I wish I could find something inspiration...

    ReplyDelete