Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vacation Anticipation

I live from vacation to vacation. I love to plan then, I love to get ready for them, I love the anticipation of them. So today as I awoke to dreary April weather and some electricity issues I am definitely anticipating the next vacation.
We leave in 51 days with our great travel companions the Bales. We are headed to the beach this trip. 6 days of swimming, sunning, reading, shelling, fishing, dolphins watching, card playing and no schedules. We are headed to Caribe Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama.

Anticipation helps to me get through the day. Can't you just hear Carly Simon singing?

6 comments:

  1. You plan such great vacations!
    You have to make the good times yourself-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you . . . the planning, organizing and anticipating the vacation is almost (not quite, but almost) as good as the vacation itself. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can hear that dang song. You had to it didn't you?!!!!!!!!

    Anticipation is so much fun. Wish I was going. I know you'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful trip . . . if you mosey on over to lipstickdaily we have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Alabama, and I can testify that they have some of the most gorgeous beaches in the United States! (I did, however, visit a spectacular beach here in Florida yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete