Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Walking on Sunshine!

What a beautiful day, a little windy, but beautiful. Is it really February? I love vitamin D that is absorbed directly into my system. My house really needs cleaning, the laundry is piled up in my bedroom, the dishes are still in the sink, and I'm really tired from staying up late and getting up early( thank you scrapbookers, I had a great evening). If I contemplate too long, if a hesitate even for a second it won't happen, so without further ado (yes, I used the word ado) I'm headed outside to the sunshine... Maybe I'll ride my bike.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling tired now too, but so glad I stayed up on friday night with you guys!
    And my laundry needs rotating, and the dust bunnies tamed, but it did feel good to be outside yesterday.
    Got to enjoy this beautiful weather while we have it!

    ReplyDelete