Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about me...

I completed my 25 things list for facebook and that is really all the energy I had to be creative and disclosing, so I'm posting it here too.

1. I believe that Coke (as in Coca-Cola) is an absolute necessity of life, but I'm trying to give it up.

2. I took shotgun as a PE cedit in college. (Southwestern Oklahoma State University)

3. I have been to Walt Disney World (Florida) countless times during my childhood, but I've been there 11 time since 2001. Been there, Done that, Going back!!

4. I didn't think I wanted children--but that was before I met my wonderful daughter.

5. I love to sing. Just ask my friends and family. Many of my facebook friends are from my singing past.

6. I never went to a school dance or prom.

7. I love to exercise, it makes me feel stronger. Of course, it's probably an illusion.

8. I think many things and circumstances in life can be directly related to dialouge from the movies, especially from "When Harry met Sally."

9. I find being over 40 very liberating.

10. I met, dated, got engaged and married Jim all within about four months. It will be 20 years on February 25, so far, so good.

11. I don't believe that all things happen for a reason.

12. If I could have any job I wanted it would be toss up between managing the Roc Resale Shop or playing the Fairy Godmother at Walt Disney world.

13. I will always regret that I didn't learn to play the piano.

14. I live for the next vacation. I especially love the ones spent with friends

15. I know tanning is bad for you, but I just can't help myself. I prefer the beach but will settle for the tanning bed.

16. I love a good deal. My retro furniture, (couch, two chairs, two end tables, and a roll front tv stand) in my family room cost me less than $100.

17. I traveled across the country and overseas the summer of 1986 with The Continental Singers. We stayed in people's homes every night when in the States.

18. I think that if we actually put into practice the "Golden Rule" we could change the world, and the people in it.

19. I would love to have a tatoo, but I'm a chicken.

20. I am always looking for the perfect athletic shoe.

21. I love travel size goodies. You can always find me in the travel aisle at Target just before my next trip.

22. I believe that there are never enough zip lock bags (assorted sizes) or Sharpie markers.

23. I love how important the lives of grandparents were to my life.

24. I once was waiting for the elevator at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C. standing next to Tony Bennett, but no one I was with knew who he was.

25. I am a person who can see the big picture of a situation, and works well under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment