I completed my 25 things list for facebook and that is really all the energy I had to be creative and disclosing, so I'm posting it here too.
1. I believe that Coke (as in Coca-Cola) is an absolute necessity of life, but I'm trying to give it up.
2. I took shotgun as a PE cedit in college. (Southwestern Oklahoma State University)
3. I have been to Walt Disney World (Florida) countless times during my childhood, but I've been there 11 time since 2001. Been there, Done that, Going back!!
4. I didn't think I wanted children--but that was before I met my wonderful daughter.
5. I love to sing. Just ask my friends and family. Many of my facebook friends are from my singing past.
6. I never went to a school dance or prom.
7. I love to exercise, it makes me feel stronger. Of course, it's probably an illusion.
8. I think many things and circumstances in life can be directly related to dialouge from the movies, especially from "When Harry met Sally."
9. I find being over 40 very liberating.
10. I met, dated, got engaged and married Jim all within about four months. It will be 20 years on February 25, so far, so good.
11. I don't believe that all things happen for a reason.
12. If I could have any job I wanted it would be toss up between managing the Roc Resale Shop or playing the Fairy Godmother at Walt Disney world.
13. I will always regret that I didn't learn to play the piano.
14. I live for the next vacation. I especially love the ones spent with friends
15. I know tanning is bad for you, but I just can't help myself. I prefer the beach but will settle for the tanning bed.
16. I love a good deal. My retro furniture, (couch, two chairs, two end tables, and a roll front tv stand) in my family room cost me less than $100.
17. I traveled across the country and overseas the summer of 1986 with The Continental Singers. We stayed in people's homes every night when in the States.
18. I think that if we actually put into practice the "Golden Rule" we could change the world, and the people in it.
19. I would love to have a tatoo, but I'm a chicken.
20. I am always looking for the perfect athletic shoe.
21. I love travel size goodies. You can always find me in the travel aisle at Target just before my next trip.
22. I believe that there are never enough zip lock bags (assorted sizes) or Sharpie markers.
23. I love how important the lives of grandparents were to my life.
24. I once was waiting for the elevator at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C. standing next to Tony Bennett, but no one I was with knew who he was.
25. I am a person who can see the big picture of a situation, and works well under pressure.