Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think I may need a Time Management Course!

These days off have killed my organizational skills. I haven't made good use of my time at home. I could have accomplished so many things, but these felt like "free" days. Have you made good use of your time if you've been stuck at home because of the weather?

I just noticed that my laundry isn't even finished, my kitchen floor is disgusting, I've been wearing my glasses for three days and behind my ears even hurt, this the fourth day in this sweatshirt (it is my favorite), exercise...yeah right, you can only make so many recipes with cream of mushroom soup, various meats and starches, and today I actually watched the same 90210 rerun...twice.

It is time to go back to work so that I can get my life back. I'm so much more productive when my hours are accounted for. It's a sad day when I don't know how to productively use my "free" days, is there a self-help group for that? If so, I'll be there...on my next "free" day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true! If I keep myself busy with a to do list and not home all day, so much more gets done! When I have all day, it's the roundtoit syndrome!

    We are two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete